zaterdag 5 maart 2022

The Haul Report 309: the best isekai manga ever?

 Time sure flies, Thorin already turned 2 yesterday...
 
And the third month has kicked off, with some nice loot in the mix!
 
Starting with a manga to add to my collection, one I just needed to have as soon as I saw it.
 

 
Because, Yamcha!
 
I also picked up this Pop Up Parade figure of Yotsuba at NendoAddicts, so only Nino to go now.
 

 
While I used my voucher of Game Mania to get some Yu-Gi-Oh boosters.
 
 

And I scored some White Grape lemonade in the local asian supermarket, I`m turning this can afterwards in a stand for a smaller sized Dragonball figure. 



But that huge TokyoCatch winnings I talked about a while ago?  They also arrived partly, in two big boxes.



I`ll be unboxing those later this week as such once the third box comes in, so check back the blog or the YouTube channel to see the contents first hand as I break the seals.

So this surely has been an epic episode, with a LOT of good stuff added to the collection!
 
 
 
 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten