maandag 7 maart 2022

Opening 3 Yu-Gi-Oh Burst of Destiny boosters

 So, I had this voucher for Game Mania, and no intention of getting any new games, so what to do with them?

Well, I decided to spend it on some Yu-Gi-Oh booster packs.



Now, I don`t play this game really much anymore (or for that matter, any game, I just collect certain Weiss Schwarz series), so I decided to pull them open, and then list the cards on my Cardmarket account.  Hopefully, they sell okay so I can snatch some more WS boosters for my private collection as such.

So, will these packs yield any good value (dreaming of the v2 Starlight rares or the Elemental Hero Stratos is probaby just that, a dream), let's find out!



So, what where the spoils? Nothing fancy as you could see, probably around 4 to 5 euro worth in cards.

Oh well, can`t win them all!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten