vrijdag 11 maart 2022

The Haul Report 310: the final Quintuplet

 Becoming, like Miku, ever harder to find, I went on a search for the final Pop Up Parade Quintuplet, Nino Nakano.

And I found her at Dekai Anime in the UK, where she was even at a discount still from their Valentine's action.



She arrived safe and sound this week, completing my series of the 5 siblings, so expect her unboxing in the coming week.

I also received a parcel from Toreba crane games, containing a Rimuru I now have double, but more imporantly more Quintuplets goodies with this Ichika microfiber towel!
 

 
And that missing third box of TokyoCatch with Pompompurin also arrived this week.
 

 
So a good week for sure!  For next week, expect the results of our Leuven city trip where we are going on tthis afternoon (hence why this is already upped on friday instead of the usual weekend slot).


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten