vrijdag 19 augustus 2022

Bananaman season 1

 Okay, I admit, I spend an hour of my life just for cheer nostalgia!



This bloke was my very first superhero when I was still a tiny wee lad, and I found the first season of 10 episodes accidentally on YouTube.

So I just couldn`t resist watching Eric eating a banana.  In a not wrong way if you google that stuff these days.

The cartoons are about 5 minutes in length each, and to be honest the art is still funny, but of course age shows as this is created way back in 1983.



But the stories are still fun as Dr Gloom and the likes plot to take over the world and defeat Bananaman, like the one he is turned into a baby and the likes.

So yeah, if you are my age, it might be a fun little watch, though I only "did" the first season for the fun of it, but if you are of the far younger generation you are going to find this old BBC cartoon prolly silly as hell.

And you would be right, it is silly, but it is my kind of silly!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten