vrijdag 26 augustus 2022

Unboxing SDW Heroes Arsene Gundam X

 While I prefer HG scale for building and painting, when I saw this little fellow in a local store, I just had to pick him up.


The SDW series was fun, more so because very little Thorin back then enjoyed watching it every week on daddy's lap as well.

And the figure of Arsene, based on the french gentleman thief Arsene Lupin of the book series of the same name, was just one of the coolest characters in it.  With his top hat, he just looked regal and stylish.

So, for a measly 8.90 euro, I took him along, and let's see how he looks inside the box.



These little kits are fun to watch once done (I have an HeavyArms in my cabinet as well in this chibi scale) and he will probably be the next GunPla project to build once the Freedom is finished.

So watch this blog once building gets underway in the not uber-near future to see how he came out!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten