dinsdag 23 augustus 2022

Gachapon 1/400 scale Gundam F91

 The latest gachapon Gundam I completed for wargaming, is the Gundam F91 from the movie of the same name.



A smaller type of mecha compared to other Gundam, this suit was mostly renowned for it's high speed and power output compared to it's smaller frame.

Piloted by Seebok Arno, I always liked it's "racey" outlook, so it was only a natural thing for me to paint one up and use it in MechaTop or other likewise game systems.



Using my regular two tone style, the model was already based on a round, the hexagonal base will be something to be added in the future, but for now he is already game suitable.



This was a fun model to paint, and I look forward to put him out there on the fields of battle for certain!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten