zondag 28 augustus 2022

The Haul Report 334: Lunamaria time

 This week is all about my uber-waifu, the gorgeous Lunamaria Hawke.

And while you will get better pictures tomorrow, let's say yesterday I made sure to carry her with me forever now.

Yup, I got a tattoo of my Waifu!
 

 
And some stickers because I was such a good biy sitting still.



But that is not all, as I also finally obtained the HG gunpla kit of her custom Zaku this week.


Yush, that is what I call an excellent week indeed!

But that was not all, no no, as more plastic kits arrived this week.  My AmiAmi order came in, containing the three sets from Super Mecha Champions!



Oh, and some new free beer glasses joined the collection as well.



So this is a great closure of the month in loot terms!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten