vrijdag 29 september 2023

Adieu September: entering the last quarter for the 2023 goals

 Well, summer is gone, and that means only 3 months remain to try and reach all the hobby objectives I placed for myself this year.

And in very few cases, a little sprint might be required to achieve those as well this year...
 
Well, not for the beer counter at least, I broke that goal already in june, and now it has amounted to an impressive 102 new beers discovered this year out of the planned 50.
 

 
The tattoo part though might not be achievable anymore, I stand at 1 and even though I'll might get 1 or 2 extra at the Brussels Tattoo Convention in november, I doubt I'll make it.
 
On the GunPla and Gachapon level, currently standing at 3 out of 5 and 4 out of 10 respectively, I still have some hope.  I am in the process of finishing off the Chaos Dwarf force for a 9th Age tournament end of october, but after that I might get some of those sorted.
 
Watching anime will be done for certain this year, the tally now standing at 43 out of 50 planned to watch, and the alphabet challenge is at the letter S / Z, so those I estimate will "pop" around the same time, maybe even already in the coming weeks.
 
Reading books and manga won't be an issue either, now standing at 49 out of the planned 50, that is going really smoothly, so these will also be obtained pretty soon.
 
Movies and series, those are going excellent.  I completed the series goal of 20 to watch, with the counter now standing at 28.  Watching during paint time does work wonders I must say, and the same goes for the movies goal.  Out of the 20 I wanted to see this year, I'm now at 18 so that should pass the counter very soon.

But then there is that goal of getting fit again... and that goes very, very slowly, the aimed 80kg nowhere in sight as I still struggle currently at the 94ish mark.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten