zaterdag 16 september 2023

The Haul Report 373

 Last sunday, in a blistering heat, there was a garage sale market near my mother's house.



So together with Thorin and his grandmother, we did a tour (quickly, as it was already 31 degrees at 10 o' clock), scoring some good things for the little man like two boxes of Duplo and some V-Tech cars.



But I also found something nice for myself, namely a Big Zam prize figure, which over time I`ll be repainting and basing for MechaTop!

And finally, a little Etsy order came in with two printed Chaos Dwarf Merchants, who will become crew for the Naptha Cannon...



So an excellent week all round for certain, but now we are going to dwindle back because the holiday season is slowly approaching, and I don't want to buy up my christmas list beforehand...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten