zaterdag 23 september 2023

The Haul Report 374: Burn the Witch!

 Well, once the tournament force for 9th Age is painted, I`m going to toss myself in some Underworlds gaming I guess at a local gaming place.

And I armed myself for that by getting a fresh warband from the more recent expansions.

Mainly, because it's simpler for the cards with all that I missed out the past years.  So Hexbane Hunters will take to the field of battle as a result.  Well, once they get painted at least, got some other bands I never brought to the table to fill in first...



I`ll see how those formats and legal cards and all work afterwards, should I actually get more games set up.  But for now, I already filtered out all the "Rivals parts" of the cards.  
 

 
I`ll just need to grab one of those recent universal decks for the older warbands in our collection one of these weeks...




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten