maandag 18 september 2023

Unboxing Saint Cosmo Memoir Seiya

 The latest addition to my Saint Seiya collection, this was another figure won over at the TokyoCatch crane game app.



So when it arrived, I went to unbox it of course, so let's have a look at the little video clip.



I love his uniform, albeit it only featured briefly in the series (basically, only in the first half of the first episode) before he changed to his traditional blue jeans and red shirt outfit, yet that training styled figure has something, I don`t know how to say it, powerfull about it.
 
So, probably one of the last figures of the year to be honest, as I have nothing lined up beyond him in pre-orders for now.  Though you never know what the gacha gods might throw in my lap...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten