donderdag 19 maart 2020

AHPC10: Snow Lord's Peak: Harad Battle Company

While I'm still far off from painting my two Mumakil for the forces of Harad, I did complete the Battle Company for the arabian inspired nation of Middle Earth.  And all thanks to the mighty Snow Lord, who as a finale challenge gave me the mission to paint a unit for my Lord of the Rings collection.


Armed with poison, these guys are actually a rather deadly force to face, but their lack of any decent armour also means you don't want the enemy catching up on you.

The Battle Company consists of 8 models, and all can be made from a sprue of the Harad set, as they are 4 bowmen and 4 spearmen that make the force.  Harad is also one of the few which has a 50% instead of 33% bow limit in it's forces, and this company makes for a nice core to expand the force on in the future.


And as such, I think I succesfully managed the task given by the Snow Lord, and score as such another nice 70 points to the total (8x5 points for the figures, and 30 for the location), and pulling myself nice and clear over my goal... though my personal best will remain far out of reach this year.


But for now, they will be all I'm painting up for them as I go through the other lists of companies to finish first...

And so my trip around Challenge Island comes to an end, with just one final entry in the pipeline now for this year... 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten