vrijdag 6 maart 2020

Lord Ipsqueek's Adventures: All Hail Thorin, King Under the Mountain

Du Bekar!  Sent forth the Ravens of Erebor, for the King under the Mountain has appeared!

All hail Thorin!

All hail Thorin!

ALL HAIL THORIN!

Hello everyone, here I am at last.  For months now I have disguised myself under the alias of Lord Ipsqueek, but now you can all know me for who I am: my name is Thorin.


I was born on the 5th of March 2020, as a healthy little boy of 51 cm and weighing in 3,358 kilograms.

My mommy and daddy are so happy now with me as I say Hi to the world, and I am so glad I can finally cuddle against them, no longer residing in the womb but all ready to explore the world outside and have many adventures.

And I am quite sure that I will grow up to become an honourable boy, making my parents just as proud as they are proud of me.

Ow fun fact, the name that daddy chose for me, is the ONLY one in Belgium, so I'm pretty unique indeed.

"And that is where I first saw him, the young prince facing off against the pale Orc, armed with nothing but an oaken branch..."

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Congratulations!

    Now hopefully you get some sleep...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Heel hartelijk gefeliciteerd met de geboorte van jullie zoon, en een prachtige naam!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks everyone, the boy and his mom are doing fine. Daddy just needs a lot of sleep though x-D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen