zaterdag 21 maart 2020

The Haul Report 221

Well, it was my first father's day, what a weird experience on this old day.

But look what an awesome thing my kid gave me...

I did some printing as well this week, the first being that most essential of wargame accessories... movement trays.  These are the STL's I had my mate David design over a year ago to line up my LOTR models nicely (War of the Ring anyone?) and he gave them to me now so I can print them myselves.


Also for Lord of the Rings (in a way) is that there are a heap of files on Thingiverse for the Journey into Middle-Earth boardgame, so I have begun printing those and see how they do for tabletop gaming.  Starting first with this bush:


A modest week for sure, as Corvid 19 is wreaking havoc in parcel delivery, and I`m printing something big which will be shown here next week!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Happy Father’s Day! Are the stls for the movement trays something that is being shared around?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I had them designed by a friend, so if you want them, just drop me an e-mail and I can send the zip file

      Verwijderen
    2. Amazing - my email is my username @ gmail.com, thanks! Although being in lockdown my man with access to a 3D printer currently... doesn’t...

      Verwijderen
    3. You should have mail, might be in the spam filter, but Tomsche69 is NOT an adult site ;-)

      Verwijderen
  2. Commenting a second time, as I forgot to hit the ‘melding sturen ‘ button!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen