dinsdag 4 augustus 2020

GAT-X103 Buster Gundam 1/400 scale

The most recent BanDai Gasaphon I repainted, is this 1/400 scale Buster Gundam from Gundam SEED.

I always liked the suit, because there is something in the long range suits that appeals to me, and Buster was no exception.


The model is as all those toys a soft plastic one, and I use those in games of 6mm - the 1/300 toys are just to unhandy and usually more prone to "bendiness" then the compacter smaller ones.

And of course, with the MechaTop Kickstarter funded succesfully, that means I will be able to play games with mobile suits over the heaps of 1/300 terrain I have been building and printing.


The model itself was as usual repainted using two tone colourschemes, true to the anime version of the mobile suit, in this case an olvie green, creamy white and orange.

Now to paint up a whole lot more of them at last for when the mecha game arrives in march 2021!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten