vrijdag 14 augustus 2020

Lord Ipsqueek's Adventures: My first holiday!

Hello everyone, here I am again, to tell you about a great adventure: my very first holiday.


And it seems for daddy a bit of a sentimental one, as we went to Camping Houtum in Kasterlee, where daddy spend the first 16 years of his life.


I also already know that one day when I am a bit older, we will be going back there, because of the extreme heatwave we couldn`t go to things like the Kabouterkesberg or Turnhout Foor (though that was cancelled due to the nasty Covid19 anyways).  But mommy and daddy said I was a very good boy, not having any trouble with the warmth.

We stayed for a midweek in a small chalet, with a very good working airco, so that made it all the better for me yush.

 The first evening, we went for a walk around the domain, and then daddy got a tear in his eye, the old lady was still standing there, 24 years after he left the place.  This is where daddy spend all his childhood holidays it seems.


We went to a playground there, where I had my first experience on a slide.  That was so fun, I wanted to crawl onto the next one myself already!




And I could conduct a train there as well!


I also discovered the delicasies called "grass" and "sand", and I managed to give it a taste before mommy and daddy could take it away from me hehehe.




The place also came with my own private swimming pool, so that is great stuff for me to enjoy some nice RnR while having my bottle delivered to me by the pool.  Pools and cocktails, the real summer feel.

Granddad and grandma where also with us, staying in another of the little houses, but every afternoon they came playing with me.


And daddy, he sweated out of his pants behind the electrical barbeque...

I also discovered something new there to play with, namely daddy's goatee.  Excellent to pull on I must say!

We also went for a refreshing drink, but I preferred to take a PomTom, always that warm milk, who drinks that stuff with 37 degrees.  Not me for sure!


At the animal yard, I already selected my wargoat.  Once me and my mount are both grown enough, we can get to Raven Hill and defeat the Pale Orc!  Du Bekar!


And look at those local specialties, rice pie's from Van Heuckelom (now called Marien, but still the same good stuff with whipped cream and chocolate) or those fresh from the field tomatoes.  They where so full of tastiness!



On the final day, it started raining in the afternoon, but as we went home the morning after anyways, I spend my time watching some BeyBlade on television.



It was a lovely first holiday for me for sure, and great to have been outside my house for the first time longer then a few hours, so all I can say:


Which translates as:




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten