dinsdag 18 augustus 2020

Some simple printed bushes

Hello everyone, and this time some small scatter terrain I printed a while ago, but finally gotten around painting.

Now, as some wonder, they haven't seen many 3d printed stuff lately in the haul report, but this is due to the fact I need to clean the nozzle and reinstall it.

Or, if I can`t get it going anymore, I will have to order a fresh one, but with technical unemployment having ended and having been on holiday, adding a heat wave to the mix, I didn`t have the "umpff" yet to occupy myself with that.  Let's wait for the first cooler weekend now, shall we.


But back to business, these prints are some very simple bushes, intended for use for the Journey's in Middle-earth boardgame.  Being nice and simple to print, and to paint, it is the perfect thingie to paint in the mornings before I get off to work.

And you can always make do with some extra bushes to place on the gaming table after all...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten