vrijdag 7 augustus 2020

Lord Ipsqueek's Adventures: 5 months already

Hello everyone, here I am again, a "proud little warrior' as daddy calls me and now 5 months old already.


Yeap, past wednesday it was that milestone, and I catch mommy and daddy looking at old pictures of me, saying what a big boy I already became.

And it has been a few weeks in which I discovered so many new things.  Like soccer, that looks like a nice sport!  Though daddy said if I would ever cheer for something called 'Club Brugge' I would have to make my own bottle, so I cheered for the guys in red as they where "the lesser of two evils" according to him.


I also got some really cool clothes that daddy picked in the store for me, he said it reminded me of his youth and his first cassette he bought, whatever that may be.  According to mommy he was talking some relic from a time dinosaurs still roamed the earth.


In the meantime, learning to eating vegetables is going really well, I especially like sweet potatoes with pumpkin, it is so yumyums, and soon I`ll be learning to eat chicken and such as well.


Well, that's it for now, I`m off to packing my bag as I`ll be leaving on my very first holiday the coming week, to some kind of big tree I guess.  Because daddy told me we are going to his roots!


See you all soon when I`ll be back to tell about that adventure!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten