woensdag 25 november 2020

Crystal Core

Today another piece I got from 3D Hexes, the Crystal Core.
 
This nice little piece is available as part of the "Yellow Bundle", which is also a pay what you want bundle, so if you want, it is essentially free.
 
Printing it at my (slow) settings takes around 6 hours, but as I said before I got it a very slow travel speed and all to prevent less chance of misprints while the head moves.
 

 
The model itself is really nice, with the runes etched in the circular platform, while the crystal is well represented coming out of the brick work.
 
I went for a warm grey stonework like the Lion Walls I printed up from them earlier, and then a blue crystal for some good contrast.
 
So check out the 3D Hexes webstore and grab some of their excellent and characterfull terrain!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten