zondag 29 november 2020

What I painted in November 2020

Oh my, the year has almost gone by now, how time flies even in a pandemically cursed one...

After painting a month worth of orcs of all sorts, this time it's back to the hotch-potch variety of models.

And the first one finished this month is Malbeth the Seer.


Wing Zero was painted up as well, for use in MechaTop.

For Warhammer Underworlds, I completed the Steelheart's Champions warband

More Games Workshop stuff readied, as at last I painted the first model for my planned idoneth Deepkin army (basically, since their release day...)

 

As was this printed giant Vulture for Rangers of Shadow Deep. 


Another thing I painted up this month is of course scenery, starting with this Viking Hut.

More scenery was completed in the form of a river, good for almost 2 meters of length, and actually painted up for a Rangers scenario I played this month.

 

More terrain was printed and painted, from 3D Hexes, with these sections of his Lion Wall set as well as the Crystal Core piece.


Another printed project, this is a Ruined House by Mini Makers.


All the dungeon tiles printed last month where painted as well during november.

 


From my pile of MDF kits, I completed the Enchanted Well this month.

 

I doubt much will be painted during december, as the first half will see me assemble and prepare a mountain of figures for the next edition of the AHPC, but for this month we clock off at 39 models, not bad at all!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten