zondag 1 november 2020

The Haul Report 253

A calm week this time round, even though I`m in full shopping spree mode pre-Brexit.

On a printing level, with enough trays and tiles printed for orktober, I went on and print some fantasy pieces for gaming.

From the 3D Hexes pack I bought a while ago, another few sections of the Lion Walls have been printed up, as well as their Crystal Core.


While from Mini Makers, I printed the ruined house to put on the table.

My Dark Realms first part of the october Patreon came in as well, with the Manor and the Gatehouse for the huge release this month, Castle Dracul from Castlevania!





But it hasn`t been printing alone this week, as once again I got some models from my regular eBay dealer, as 2 more ruffians and a wildman of dunland join the collection.

And issue 111 of my Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy fell in the digital mailbox, so that will give some nice reading though the "main theme" totally doesn't intrest me at all (Vietnam).


And that's it for the week, see you again next week round!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten