zondag 8 november 2020

The Haul Report 254

Happy Halloween!

This might sound odd a week after the facts, but it just a good intro for the first stack of hauling I had this week, as I made use of the Halloween sale by 3D Hexes.

I really fell in love with his simple to print, supportless models, and wanted the Leaf Village bundle as it looks just to cute.


So I grabbed it, and yeah, in the spree I also grabbed the Lion Towers, Tranquility Shrine and Mother Tree from his webstore...




This will add some nice things to the gaming table once printed and painted!

More files where obtained as the last part of the Castle Dracul from Dark Realms Patreon fell in my inbox.





 

Talking about printing, I started on a new project for Rangers of Shadow Deep, in that I will need to print and paint no less then 40 of these wall sections.  I told about it in last battle report, it was either these or about 150 dungeon tiles, and the latter would just take to long before I'd be able to game again.  Which doesn't mean I'm printing some more up inbetween for scenario 3 of the mission.
 
 


I also printed a new batch of 6mm scenery, as Project Far Side will get a boost again in the coming weeks on a painting level.
 

So a whole week of printing loot only, that's budget friendly in these locked down days...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten