maandag 31 mei 2021

My Hero Academia WCF volume 6 unboxing

 Hey all,

In the next clip, I`m unboxing the series of chibi figures from Boku No Hero, the volume 5 series.

And truth to be told, I bought the set for 1.5 figures of the series.

You see, Noshi liked the Eri character in the 4th season, thinking her totally kawaii, and this is like the only figure made of her.  Now, the Banpresto made figure is incredibly popular, and she goes online between 75 to 100 euro.

But luck struck me, as a Belgian retailer, La Cite des Nuages, sold the full series of 6 for 70 euro, and 4 euro shipping.  So yeah, that was a no brainer and I ordered the range.  I also decided to keep the Toga figure, because who doesn`t like his totally mental fruitcake ladies!  But for the other four, I have zilch intrest.



I'm probably going to end up selling those guys off, recuperating a bit of the price of the set that way, and score some Noshi Points for adding a little grail to her starting figure collection!

So the set was ordered the 22nd, but with the long weekend here it was posted the 25th, to arrive at my chosen pick up point the 27th.  Nice, smooth and superfast, just how I like it.

So then, let's have a look at what is inside the box...

So as you could see with Toga, these are really kawaii little figures, about 7cm's tall (Eri is of course a head smaller), and a nice little addition to the rebuilding collection.

See you next time!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten