zondag 30 mei 2021

The Haul Report 280

 Back in action after having the home office closed down for a week due to new windows being installed, and in that time some goodies arrived.

The first being these two parcels I got through AliEpress and Wish for some cheap stuff to pimp the office with.
 
 

And the first one is the small, errm, ergonomic mousepad for me...
 
 

The other parcel is a WISH "mystery bag" of Evangelion, check back in a few for the unboxing of that one...
 
A mate of mine at the club also did this 3d resin print for me, a huge Oni to be used as a giant, standing over 100mm tall.
 

 
I also received this nice box, but I am going to do a seperate unboxing video on that one, because, well, it has a story to it.  Check back tomorrow and it will be unboxed here on the blog!



So a good week once again, with a nice heap of variety to it, and a nice little gift for Noshi to boot. 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten