woensdag 19 mei 2021

Planning on remodelling the Man-Cave

 Think of it a bit a combination of factors.
 
And no, I`m not getting out of wargaming...

New windows are coming so everything needs to get packed up.  And I miss the cosyness of my old anime styled man-cave, before the ex.  Then there is the Brexit issues I talked about in a previous post...

All that, and the added time to think due to Covid-19 homesitting, has brought me to the conclusion, and with support of Noshi, that I`m not only going to be rebuilding my anime collection in a big way (long live AmiAmi), but also will be doing serious redecorating and put the otaku level back up big time in this little room of mine.
 

 
A few small changes have been made already, mostly try-outs of things I want to start doing in the future for the room, but also on this blog.  For example the header picture of my blog and this channel for example have been changed to a more fitting one with my plans and, well, "feel-good needs".

To that end, I have been doing a lot of clearing out in my cabinets, and selling and trading away a serious bunch of figures from wargames I don`t plan on playing, nor even touched with a brush for at least 3 years.  This gives me the benefit of two things:

1. More empty shelves to put my anime stuff on
2. More budget to actually get that anime stuff

Now, clubwise as some might know, and again nothing to do with Covid-19, I stepped back from the board, just needing this mess to be over in order to get the Member meeting going and officially "be out" of the ruling caste.  This has more to do with baby Thorin on the one hand, and a mutual hobby NSFW I have with Noshi.  No you hentai's, not making movies OnlyFans!  I just won`t be nor willing to, spend my friday evenings after a work week all the time at the club, but rather hop by occasionally for a game when it suits my own timeschedule.
 
Now to wait for those windows to be placed and get everything out of the storage...




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten