dinsdag 23 mei 2023

Tau SEED Destiny 1000 points force completed

 Consider it a fun side project that had no time pressure on it, I finally finished the first 1000 points of the force.



All painted like Gundam mobile suits from SEED and SEED Destiny (bar the drones, I went to the classic Ball for that), that means a very colourfull force to put on the table.

Okay, so rumours have it that 10th is around the corner and everything might change again, but here is the force now, using the Bor'kan Sept as it's root for the rules.

Commander



Bodyguard unit



Crisis squad



Stealth suits



Broadside squad



So yeah, it is a small force of course with all the battlesuits, but the drones do bulk the force out a bit.

Though of course, at my speed... I started building and painting this force for 9th edition, and in the meantime 10th has been announced and the points tally will probably be all the way off by the time I get it actually to a table.  And with the total system overhaul, I`m skipping 40k I think in favour of The Old World...



Oh well, at least it looks cool in my shelves and I`ll see with the new edition what has to be done with it to bulk it out and add I guess...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten