zondag 21 mei 2023

The Haul Report 361

 Aaaah, at last another Archonia My Box.

I have been extending it for the past two months, as that would mean only a manga volume in the box, making it not worth it with the shipping.

But with a nice big plamo kit being released in the past period, now was the time to have it send.



Of course, that means unboxing time, and the box contains some lovely gems I`ll be unboxing in the coming week, so you will be able to see that on my YouTube channel probably tuesday or wednesday.

I also went shopping for some highly needed essentials to continue building my Chaos Dwarf forces, as I ran out of superglue, and they where in at 0.99 cents a pack in Action.  So that means in the not so far future, I can be assembling all the models that have been gathering for the glory of Hashut!



So that's a decent week of stuffsies to get!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten