maandag 1 mei 2023

The Haul Report 359: Dawi'Zharr!

 A parcel arrived that I was eagerly awaiting this week, from spanish resin caster Norba Miniatures.

Because it containes the first big unit for my budding Infernal Dwarves army!

Not only does it contain a block of 20 Citadel Guard with command, it also has the Prophet in it that will be hurling Pyromancy boombooms at the opponent, Megumin style.


Further included are the bases needed to finally start assembling and preparing all those Clan Wars goblins I have at my disposal, to start forming up the Levies units for the force, a big block of combat troops and a decent unit of archers.
 
So that means a weekend of glueing before the serious paint work on the force begins, and hopefully smooth progress will be made on these three units in the coming 2.5 months as such.  The goal being to have the first three mentioned units ready for battle before the end of june, before starting on the others.

But amongst all that curly bearded violence, I also grabbed me (finally, like a year overdue) some boxes for my PC.


So now my game vids on YouTube are back with sound since a LONG time.
 
And from Celio, I picked up this Spy X Family hoodie as well as the t-shirt, because one needs to be ELEGANTO!
 

 

Well, that's it for this week, see you for the next haul report soon!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten