donderdag 11 mei 2023

Unboxing The Horns of Hashut for WarCry

 The Father of Darkness is back in the lore of Age of Sigmar, and it is actually the same deity from the World that Was.



Yes, the lore is starting to incorporate the Chaos Dwarves again, albeit in a special way, as these are humans who sold their soul to their dark masters to avoid being eradicated.

And they are one of the warbands in the current season of WarCry, a game I don`t really play, but there is also a battlescroll for them that can attach them to a Legion of Azgorh force.  So needless to say, once I found out about this coming out of my hiatus, I just needed to have them. 

But without further ado, let's open this box I bought at Wayland Games (feel free to go shop there using the banner above this post, it helps me out a lot!) and which arrived a few days later.



So, that looks like a fun side project for the not so near future!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten