zondag 14 mei 2023

The 9th Age: Infernal Dwarf Rocket Battery

 While back in the days of old Warhammer the missile launcher was the smaller of the Chaos Dwarf war machines, in the 9th Age it is actually the more expensive one in their arsenal.



But never the less, it still is a weapon of mass destruction, and I included one in my renewed force, made by spanish company MOM Miniatures.
 
This resin cast model is pretty straightforward to assemble, as I showed in a small unboxing video on YouTube.  So with the crew based and the missile launcher assembled, I went on to painting the machine.
 


 
In size it is compareble to the old metal GW launcher, and as per the rules for T9A I based it on a round base, with the crew seperate just for the "rule of cool".

Gamewise, it actually seems more effective, and at least pointswise more expensive, then the Titan Mortar, mostly due to the fact it is no longer a rocket powered bolt thrower but rather a catapult like weapon.  But definitly far less erratic then in Warhammer 4th edition and beyond...



So together with the Titan Mortar that now completes the artillery segment for my budding force, meaning it is time to start painting up the heaps of rank and file troops for the force, probably starting with the like 50+ greenskins for the various levies units I`ll be taking along.



Praise Hashut!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten