woensdag 3 oktober 2018

Altar of Slaanesh update September 2018

Well, not that much has actually been added to the altar this month.

With all the travelling I did, I barely gotten at the club, let alone play a game

What did get added though is the Deathguard bolter to commerate the Kill Team victory end of august, but back then I had no parts of those filthy greenies lying around, as my pieces lot arrived half of september, so I added it this month instead.

Now to see to add some more pieces during september, in which I have at least one battle lined up.  While an experimental list I'll be taking to battle, to try out some units for the first time like Chosen or my Sonic Dreadnought, I hope to drop some more pieces on there as a result in the next weeks.

For Slaanesh!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten