woensdag 31 oktober 2018

What I painted in October 2018

Another month, and one where I tried to focus again a bit on expanding my Emperor's Children.

But I also had a "must do" unit this month from something completely different.

But first things first, as I went on an adventure.  And as a result, the very first models painted for new journeys into Middle Earth are these two Rohan archers.
More Middle Earth arrived with Gandalf the Grey, first hero I did for my return to the game, because who else would have given me that little nudge out of the door...
And some more Rohan Archers...

Now, about those "must do's", that where some models for the Dux campaign.  My Temple was ready this month, so I needed a Wise (wo)Man, while I also painted up some light cav in case I rolled that on the reinforcement table.  And that nicely rounds out all the possible selections I could have in the game.

But back to those Emperor's Children...  the first thing I completed this month, are these 9 "tactical" marines, who will serve as the "fill ups" of my Havoc squads in pre-heresy colours, bringing both of those units to 10 models.

For a total different army, not mine, but Noshi`s Dark Eldar I first painted up a test model of her Kabalite models.
After her approval, I started doing work on more Kabalite troops for her force.

I did a statue for use on the battlefields of the 40th millenium.

Finally, I also did these lovely pieces of terrain for Middle Earth.

This one is actually a 15mm one.

So, that brings us to a tally of 33 models painted for October.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten