zondag 7 oktober 2018

The Haul Report 151

Another sunday, so another heap of small goodies this week to share with the world.

The first thing being one of those I love: freebies.

Noshi's roommate gave me this towel, which is just great to serve as an "undersheath" should I take the Burrows demo out again someday.

The other thing I added to my stash was the latest copy of White Dwarf, because we all need our monthly hobby drug and in my case it's the GW magazine.

Ow and finally... yeah, I gave in.

I don't mind people not playing it at the moment at the club, I'll be teaching them and provide figures for both sides if needed... because well, look what the cat dragged in from long forgotten times as well.

I`ll do an unboxing video of this big box soonish, and then you get to see it when I do an article of my Middle Earth return...

Until next week!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten