dinsdag 9 oktober 2018

The first archers of Rohan

Granted, these aren`t the first Rohan archers I paint, as I literally did hundreds of them when they initially released.

But the circle of wargaming came full circle, and I`m going back to Middle Earth, and what else to become my main force then the Rohirrim.

Who are handily included in the new base box as well...

I`m going for a basecolour, wash, drybrush and highlight on the models for the Tolkien collection.  And these two guys will herald the return to the setting, as they are the first ones of the new collection build up to be completed.

Many more will surely follow!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Nice job, impressive green shades...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks. Army Painter's "strong tone" was a great friend in that for the depth effects

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen