dinsdag 18 december 2018

Amazone

Okay, sorry about this, but it is a dutch languaged book I`m putting down here today.

Amazone is a collection of 13 short fantasy stories, featuring women in the lead roles, and written by female fantasy writers... which was kind off new when it was released back in 1982.

Because Fantasy on the one hand wasn`t that "big" as it has become the past years, and writers, especially female ones, where rather rare back then.  But in this bundle, 13 of them have putten all sorts of different stories set down, and it makes for some good reads, some great reads, and unfortunatly also some rather blad stories.

Never the less, I kind of liked the bundle, as most of the stories number around 20 pages, good for a bus trip of reading, or at least a story or two during my lunch hour at work.  For me personally, the Jane Saint story was the most enjoyable, penned by Josephine Saxton.

So yes, in the end this was a nice little storybook, and it has given me some inspiration for units into my Dux force...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten