zaterdag 8 december 2018

Haul Report 159: the beta paint station

Yush... it has happened.

I have set up a painting place at Noshi's as well, in preparation for the AHPC.

While this won`t be the great finisher station, it will be the place to undercoat a lot of models during the weektime, when she is doing her daily Final Fantasy roulettes.  This allows me to prepare a lot of models for the coming challenge, and I`ll be undercoating and prepping in a variety of colours this year instead of just plain black, and as such bought some brushes and some basic paints to do this mass production job.

A benefit with plastics, that is something that goes FAR better then with metal figures, and as such, I`m taxi-ing figures to and fro my place and hers the coming weeks.

This week I also obtained my movement trays from my regular printer, 30 each for now for both infantry and cavalry in War of the Rings.

And he had some extra figures lying around as well... just over 100 to be precise, mostly left overs on sprues and such, together with some more metal models.

Because face it, 150 figures in 3 months is going to be a serious challenge...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten