zaterdag 10 augustus 2019

On the Painting Desk 106

Well, it has been more or less a good week indeed, as I managed to get a bit of progress on various figures.

Most of all those last 5 Mordor Orcs to complete a whole bunch of the blighters and raise the ranks of my Mordor force to the goal set for this year.  Just some flocking required and they are all done.


I guess in one of the coming weeks those will all be ready and now I'm painting up some more characters to accompany them, so that's a good prospect, though not a priority one yet.

And some minor work was done on the Elves and the 6mm FWC as well, but nothing to spectacular at all...

It probably won't be in the coming week though, as I'll be off for a citytrip to Utrecht monday to wednesday, visiting a pregnant friend, so nothing much will "move" on the desk.

Now, to that end I also compiled a list of what I'd like to get finished before moving, and it consists of these:


* 18 Morannon Orcs
* 17 Men of Minas Tirith
* 12 Moria Goblins
* Malbeth the Seer
* 7 Warriors of Rohan and accompanying characters
* 3 Mordor Uruk Hai
* 8 Warriors of Harad
* 6 Rivendell Elves
* Tau Gundam commander and accompanying drones
* FWC Marine corps afv's and infantry
* My 9th Age general
* some scatter terrain

That's still quite a large list to be honest, and highly doubtfull I'll actually get it all done in the coming 2.5 months, but we will soldier onwards and do our best...


And slowly but surely, I'm beginning to pack up stuff for the move, which is only a few months away now, so that will definitly impact my painting time as well.
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten