vrijdag 30 augustus 2019

On the Painting Desk 109

A decent week this time, as I managed to get some figures to the "set aside to flock a bunch in one go" stage.

And as a result, the desk slowly and steadily is starting to look empty...

Both the Elves as the Tau Commander as such are now aside for this purpose, so that's a good amount done.  I have a busy weekend and upcoming week, so it might take a while before they are totally finished, but heck.

I also progressed on the lot of Minas Tirith warriors on the desk, and hope to finish the whole lot by the end of september.

In other news, my "break from pink" has lasted long enough now, and I`ve started painting on a havoc squad armed solely with missile launchers...

Let`s see where we end up by next week!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten