vrijdag 18 september 2020

Moisture Vaporator for Star Wars Legion

A little 3D printed scenery piece in this entry, with a Moisture Vaporator for placement on desert terrain.


These little machines where seen as far back as on the Skywalker farm in A New Hope, and when I found the files on Thingiverse I went round to printing them.

The large one is actually a file, while the three smaller ones are together in another, so a quick search overthere should yield you both.

The base was coloured the same as how I do my Legion units (Iraqi Sand washed over with Strong Tone), while the machines are painted a metallic grey, washed in armour wash first and then rust, and a final drybrush of Leadbelcher.

Simple but effective, they can add some theme to the board, so once Covid is over I hope to actually get some games in of the system...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten