zaterdag 26 september 2020

On the Painting Desk 162: readying Orktober

So, the desk has been invaded by Orcs for the upcoming Orktober, a month in which I really hope to finish quite a lot of the evil minions.

Now, as I'm leaving on a holdiay for the week, I already set them all ready, and hopefully the first thing during the month I'll finish is that half painted band of Moria Goblins.

 

Because that would mean another Battle Company finished...

Now, I'll also be painting up (well, and print first) a lot of movement trays during the coming weeks as such, and dedicate the final days of the month probably to them, but for the rest I hope to get this weekend the dragon completely finished (and as such he will be the only non pure orc painted during that time) for an Instagram painting challenge.


So let's start this last weekend of september with undercoating all that is still needed...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten