zondag 20 september 2020

The Haul Report 247

Release the river!

This week mostly saw me print more pieces for the river I am building.

The pieces, about 20cm each, take around 9 hrs to do with my settings, so with a week of holidays behind me I am actually churning out the last section while you read this.

It will then be painted up in the first place to serve as the river from the next scenario I`m planning for Rangers of Shadow Deep (once all forces and terrain are ready, check this blog for the report), and of course afterwards will go into my Lord of the Rings terrain collection.

Talking LOTR terrain, Pinyo from Dark Realms Forge released a few new houses for the Arkenfel expansion theme of this month, a lovely house ideal for a setting like Osgiliath.


So not much actual shopping has been done, but never the less some good stuff has been added as a result.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten