donderdag 17 september 2020

Some movement trays

As I'll be jumping on the Orktober bandwagon as well this year, with hopefully lots of orcs getting painted, I already prepared some more movement trays.

Now, during the month of october, that will be about the only thing I'll be printing, as if by some miracle I would manage to paint all 400 orcs I have lying here, I will be needing a LOT of them.


And if not, this will definitly help a lot towards lining up and preparing all the various forces of Middle-earth I have in varrying stages of completion.  Those trays also help me with visualizing just how many more I need to paint in the short term (short term for me bing like 5 years or so lol) to get nicely rounded out blocks of troops.

But for now, these 6 have been painted and flocked, ready to host more troops...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten