vrijdag 2 oktober 2020

Lord Ipsqueek's Adventures: Swimcation

Hey everyone, guess what I went to do the past week!


I went on a holiday just across the border, to the Hapert region, where I went on a truly awesome swimcation with mommy, daddy, grannie and grandpa.

I had such a blast, as I had various swimming pools at my fingertips, and my grandparents brought along a special floating band where I could sit in, so I could go into deeper waters as well.







Of course, there was so much more to do, like sleeping in my buggy!


Just kidding, that is not all I did.  We went to see some lovely animals, though that one goat tried to steal the ribbon from my pants!




And it had a playground as well! 


I also had my first playdate this week as Noah came to visit me.  His mom and my parents are friends, and as we where not uberfar from each other they passed by.






It's really fun to swap toys and such, and have lunch together.  Finally someone that understood me, and he let me taste his mommy's homemade muffin with berries as well.






So this was such an awesome week, I got a lot of attention, got to go in a BIG swmming pool and had a lot of fresh air!

Oh, but one thing... my daddy is an idiot!


 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten