zaterdag 24 oktober 2020

On the Painting Desk 166

Orktober goes into it's final week, and I`m trying hard to get a batch still finished.

With the Warg Riders nearly done, there are still a lot of Mordor Orcs to be completed though.


Now, the benefit of them is that it's batch painting.  The downside however is that in the mornings I only have about half an hour, which is my weekly paint time, so it might be they will spill over into november instead, this week will tell.

On the same account, I`m doing my hardest to also get a stack of movement trays done over the weekend.  I do have a day off on both monday and wednesday still though, so those should be finished by the end of the week.


Now to slowly start putting models for november on the desk again as well, for a month of "squirelling" before the AHPC preparations hopefully start...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten