zondag 11 oktober 2020

The Haul Report 250: Leaving on a Quest

Nice stuff arrived this week as various mail orders fell on the doorstep.

And because it seems we are going towards a No Deal Brexit, and the added taxes and charges that'll bring along, this means I`ll be ordering a LOT the coming weeks.

First and formost of course, the brand new expansion for MESBG, Quest of the Ringbearer.


But my regular ebay source also scored me some various figures, including Angbor. 


Finally, I did do some printing as well.  As said before, this month it's all about movement trays and dungeon tiles...


That's it again for this week, next week I`m expecting, if the calendar wills it, something big... yet something small.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Well what did you expect from the EU’s negotiating stance? They hardly have a good track record for trade deals!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I gave up expecting something from the higher ups long ago. It's just sad that this will leave us grunts all of a sudden with a very, very changed hobby

      Verwijderen