dinsdag 20 oktober 2020

Pitch Perfect 3

Love is... watching movies the GF wants to see on the couch.


And a few weeks ago, that was the case with Pitch Perfect 3.

Now, this isn`t my field of intrest at all, because I can neither sing nor dance, and my taste in music is often, to put it mildly, considered strange amongst my collegues.  I don`t know anything about modern day music, and the only song of 2020 that stuck with me is the one that was on number 1 in the Belgian charts when baby Thorin was born.

And so we have for example the fact in this movie that it goes about being in the pre-show program of a bloke called DJ Khaled, and I have no frakkin' clue who that might be...

So it comes to pass that apparently a lot has happened between this and the previous movie, with the girls all enrolled in real life now.  However, they decide to gather up in a contest for the US Army to be able to sing together one last time.

 

This also results in one of them reconnecting with her long lost dad, who used to be a career criminal, and as it turns out still is.  He kidnaps the girls for ransom after they break through on the contest, and it comes to the remaining girls to save them...

So yeah, that's another movie seen this year, but in all honesty, while it was okay for me personally to "gaze" at and it was some nice comfy time with Noshi, I`m not sold on the series I guess.

1 opmerking: