zondag 24 maart 2013

First ones!

So I finally painted my very first miniature of 2013, shame on me, I know, but drifting intrests are the largest cause for me.

Though I must say, I did enjoy myself doing them while my two little nephews where abusing the PS system overhere.

Well, until the oldest one (aged 11) kept staring fascinated at the models and I did him some quick basic theoretics, and then gave him a miniature to have a go at it himself.  Sorry for the not to good quality, but his Unicorn is way better then anything I churned out at that age (and years afterwards).



My own model (well, I actually completed three, but two still need to be based and varnished), namely this

MS-08TX(EXAM) Efreet Custom

The Efreet Custom is a heavily armed MS-08TX Efreet type mobile suit. It was built based on the later experimental suit MS-18E Kämpfer. The Efreet Custom was armed with two forearm grenade launchers, six leg mounted missiles, and two heat sabers for close combat.

It was seen in this manga sidestory

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten