woensdag 13 maart 2013

The Riddle of the Ring

What do I have in my pocket?



The Riddle of the Ring is the smallest set of the recent The Hobbit range from Lego, tying in with the release of the recent movie.

I bought this set for the fact it features the two iconic characters Bilbo Baggins and Gollum, standing near a small rocky crevasse featuring the One Ring.

Now the rock is able to open and close, raising the Ring into view, and for the not to expensive price (around 12 euros, mind your probably paying 1/3rd for the license) this is a nice little set to have on your shelves to commemorate the franchise.  I`m not to excited about the other sets, bar the one featuring Bilbo`s house, but that one is rather on the expensive side so unless I find that discounted somewhere...


 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten