donderdag 23 januari 2020

AHPC10: Fran's Fjord: The King of Monsters

In this dastardly adventure on the Challenge Island, I visited Fran's Fjord.

Home of the Lord of All Things 15mm, the subject had to be sci-fi or imagi-nation, and I rummaged through my stack of unpainted figures to find one suitable.


Enter Khurassan Miniatures 15mm Godzilla, suitably wading through water as well as it makes it's way across the fjord to the other shore.

Even submerged, the King of Monsters still stands the size of a 28mm model, ready to rain nuclear flames on those that oppose it!


And this should allow me to scratch off Fran's Fjord of my places to visit list, granting me 30 bonus points but I honestly have no clue what to score the beast itself?  Is it 8 points for a vehicle or 2 for infantry?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten