maandag 6 januari 2020

The Battles of 2019

Something new this year, as I do keep track of all my battles played since coming back in the hobby, but not on a yearly basis.

And I feel like I don`t get just enough games in due to circumstances, so let's have a look at what I actually played during the past year... easy to track (sort off) as I make BatReps of all my games anyways.

So, I`m going to do this on a month by month oversight, and following this format: Date - game system - forces involved with "my" force listed first - result... and link every time to a game for those wanting to check them out.


12th of january - MESBG Battle Companies - Mordor versus Minas Tirith - Loss
12th of january - MESBG Battle Companies - Minas Tirith versus Mordor - Win

1st of february - Future War Commander - Marine Corps versus Pax Arcadia - Loss
8th of february - Warhammer 40k - Emperor's Children versus Raven Guard - Win
24th of february - Warhammer 40k - Warpstorm Tournament GW Antwerpen
round 1: Emperor's Children versus Drukhari - Loss
round 2: Emperor's Children versus Dark Angels - Loss
round 3: Emperor's Children versus Necrons - Loss

8th of march - Warhammer 40k - Emperor's Children vs Drukhari - Win
29th of march - Warhammer 40k - Emperor's Children vs Orks - Win


5th of april - MESBG Battle Companies - Mordor vs Rivendel - Loss
5th of april - MESBG Battle Companies - Mordor vs Rivendel - Loss
12th of april - Middle-Earth SBG - Isengard vs Rivendel - Loss
26th of april - Middle-Earth SBG - Mordor vs Rivendel - Loss


3th of may - Warhammer 40k - Emperor's Children vs Astra Militarum - Win
24th of may - Future War Commander - Marine Corps vs Pax Arcadia - Loss

28th of june - Future War Commander - Marine Corps vs Pax Arcadia - Loss

19th of july - MESBG Battle Companies - Rohan vs Last Alliance - Win
19th of july - MESBG Battle Companies - Rohan vs Last Alliance - Loss
21st of july - Middle-Earth SBG - Special Event Tournament De Kolonisten Turnhout
round 1: Lothlorien vs Serpent Horde - Draw
round 2: Lothlorien vs Mordor - Loss
round 3: Lothlorien vs The Fiefdoms - Win


30th of august - Warhammer 40k - Emperor's Children vs Salamanders - Win

11th of october - Future War Commander - Marine Corps vs Pax Arcadia - Win


So that's it for the past year, 2019 did indeed see a serious drop of games for me, with a total of 23 games being fought.  But of those, there where 2 series of 3 games on a single day event, and two times two games of Battle Companies on an evening.

Battle Companies is one of the only FOUR game systems I actually played during the year as such, the others being Middle-earth SBG, Warhammer 40k and Future War Commander.  But also noticeable is the serious drop in games once the appartment got bought and renovated, and Noshi became pregnant.  Neither september, november AND december saw any game being played this year.

And I must say, the results weren`t that fantastic to be honest.  April will now be known as "the month Noshi totally annihilated me", as all 4 games played that month where against her, and every time I went down... hard.
I also participated in 2 tournaments, but over the course of those 6 games I only scrounged a single win unfortunatly... the road to reinstating myself as an "up there" player is still long it seems.

But I have hopes for 2020 that clublife will pick up again, and with my planned solo gaming I`ll be able to at least get more games in, even though those won`t have a win / loss result for obvious reasons.  I also hope to get more game systems back in again, to have more variety, and join in some more events during the year.

Let's see how it all turns out once Lord Ipsqueek makes his appearance ;-)



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten